Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Tuesday 31 May 2016

benefit lip balms




 These are two of the benefit lip balms. I really like the texture of them because the give a good amount of pigment for a balm ,but are not as pigmented as a lipstick, so they are the perfect mix. There are four in the range. I have posie balm and lolli balm. Posiebalm is a poppy-pink colour and lolli balm is a blue-toned pink. I don't usually like blue-toned pinks as they wash out my complexion, but lollibalm hasn't got too much blue in it so that it looks great on every complexion. I really want to get the other two in the range: chachabalm and benebalm. Chachabalm is an apricot/mango colour and benebalm is a red. As son as I get the other tow I will do another post if the live up to the standard of the others. I have to admit they are really pricey for a lip balm, but they are definitely worth it. Because they are lip balms they are great for everyday use. I get loads of wear out of them.
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's because I've had my end-of-year exams.
I'm hoping to be doing lots more blog posts in the next week, so look out for them
Dream on ❤️
Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment