Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Saturday 30 April 2016

Yes to Tomatoes moisturiser


OK, so this is the Yes to Tomatoes oil balancing moisturiser, and it is the best moisturiser I've ever had. This is because it is really hydrating eventhough it is oil balancing which is really good because I have a feeling that, eventhough I have some oily patches, I have dehydrated skin. It also doesn't leave that sticky, almost sweaty feeling. I hate it when moisturisers don't sink into the skin properly and just sit on top of the skin, but this absolutely does not do that. It has a sort of matte finish so if you decide to use this in the morning it doesn't leave your face looking shiny. I cannot recommend this moisturiser enough. It is £11.99 from Boots. I Hope this helped in some way.
Dream on ❤️
Dolly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment