Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Friday 25 March 2016

Favourite Powder


This is my favourtite powder ever! AND it's a highstreet product! The Rimmel STAY MATTE powder is majorly hyped about in the blogging world, and it's understandable why.
It has a really good finish; it isn't chalky but it gets rid of any oil, and trust me my nose is the most oily thing in the world!
Another thing about this powder that makes me love it so much is that when I want to keep my concealer in place all day, it will do just that! And it won't budge! I REALLY recommend this powder and think you should definitely go and check it out. I have been through about 5 of these and still can't get enough! Every time I finish a STAY MATTE, I can never be bothered to go out and find a different one because I just love this one so much! I genuinely can't sing its praises enough. It is and always will be my favourite powder. You can get this powder practically everywhere, you can even get it in the supermarket! The only downside to it is the packaging; it is quite cheap and the lid has smashed on me every one I've had. It is a real shame as it would be a million times better if it had a thicker packaging!
Hope this helps in some way!
Dream on ❤️
Dolly xx



No comments:

Post a Comment