Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Thursday 24 March 2016

Apple Pie

I made this apple pie a couple of days ago and I can't tell you how great it tasted! I found it on the Delia Online website and it was really easy to make, however I was in a hurry, so I didn't manage to make the pastry myself because I didn't have enough time before my family came over for Sunday lunch! I will list the ingredients but I will leave a link to the website above.
Ingredients:
for the pastry
. 175g plain flour plus a little extra for dusting
. a pinch of salt
. 40g of softened butter
. a little cold water
for the filling
. 1 heaped tablespoon of semolina
. 500g Cox's apples
. 400g Bramley apples
. 50g golden caster sugar
. 6 whole cloves
 (I added a little ground cloves and some ground cinnamon because I LOVE cinnamon!)
. the juice of half a lemon
. 1 egg white to glaze
. 1 tbsp. demerara sugar

Dream on ❤️
Dolly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment