Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Friday 11 November 2016

I should explain.......




Hey guys, so I know I've been sort of MIA for a while and I should just explain that I've just started the first year of GCSE's and it's like my teachers have hit me over the head with one of my new GCSE textbooks and was like... "here you go have all this work!" So I've been pretty swamped with work at the moment. Having said that, I do think that once you've settled down and got yourself organised, it's really not that bad. So now I've got that all down and sorted, I decided I should start my blog up again. Also, as it so happens, I'm really excited because a new Space NK has opened in my town, which makes me so happy, because I'm  now able to get hold of some things that I would have to drive hours to get there.
so, to recap:
.re-launching the blog
.lots of new exciting posts coming soon

Dream on ❤️
Dolly x

No comments:

Post a Comment