Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Saturday 29 August 2015

Soap & Glory Lid Stuff eyeshadow pallet




Hi guys! I love this palette so much that I wanted to share this with you guys. It is really versatile because of the range of matte and shimmer eyeshadows. There are four colours in this palette:
-Vanilla
-Pink T
-Mudhoney
-Aubersheen

Vanilla, is a matte white, with a hint of yellow. This colour is a brilliant brow-bone highlight and great for the inner corner of the eye.
Pink T, has an ever so slight bit of shimmer, but is basically a matte pinky-brown/taupe. I think it is a great all over lid colour. If you wanted to wear makeup when your not really supposed to, but you want a bit of definition, then you could try to run this through your crease. You might have to add a bit more than you usually would.
Mudhoney, is probably my most used out of the eyeshadows in this palette. It is a medium to dark brown matte. I use this in my eyebrows because I have dark eyebrows, but it is also great to blend through the crease of your eye and it is really buildable so if there isn't enough for you, then you can just build it up. I also use mudhoney for a sort of eyeliner when I want to really subtley line my eyes.
Aubersheen, is a bit darker than mudhoney and is a shimmer. I don't use this that often, but it is still a nice colour. You could use this in your crease, or you could try to line your eyes with it if you prefer that to a matte, like mudhoney. I haven't done that though, so I don't know how it would work out.

Out of ten I would probably give this palette a 7 because all the shades are really wearable and you could wear them in all situations. I forgot to say that this palette was £10 but I really think it is worth it because hear you get four, really good eyeshadows, but for the same amount of money you could get one MAC eyeshadow!
I hope you guys liked this review and I have a few more coming up soon.
Dream on๐Ÿ’—
Dolly x

No comments:

Post a Comment