Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Thursday 6 August 2015

Holiday!

So I'm going on holiday to Italy on Saturday, for two weeks, so I won't be online as much. I hope you guys are OK with this. I will TRY to keep posting, emphasis on the TRY because I don't know if I will be able to post some blogs in Italy, but I certainly will try! I have 3 ready for you guys, but obviously I won't post them all at once. But please suggest whether you would like me to post them in the next few days or spread out through the two weeks. Love you lots
Dream on.❤️
Dolly x

P.S I've been really bad with posting at moment so I will try to do some more when I get home!😉

No comments:

Post a Comment