Beauty|Baking|Fashion|Lifestyle Blog

I've started this blog to talk about the things I love; one of them being beauty. I'm a 14 year old girl who loves all things beauty related - skincare, makeup, hair, nails; so much so that when I'm older I want to become a dermatologist. Because I'm only 14 I find that all the best beauty bloggers are 20+ which means their skin is different and they are able to wear make up to there heart's content, where as we have to wear the "right amount" for our age. This blog is for everyone. But I will be aiming it at girls my age, who are interested in mainly beauty, but also baking, fashion and healthy eating. I upload every Sunday. :)




Saturday 23 January 2016

Favourite perfumes/mists





So these are my favourite perfumes and mists EVER! I'm going to talk about them from least favourite, to favourite, even though I love them all!
First is the Zoella's Blissful Mistful. I think this scent is really fresh and almost smells a bit sweet as well. This is a mist, so it is slightly lighter than a perfume, this makes it a lot more wearable. This was £8 from superdrug. Even though I've said this is my least favourite of the three, I still think it smells amazing, I just wear it the least.
Second is The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine perfume. This is a really beautiful scent which is floral and really fresh. I always find that jasmine is my favourite floral scent. This also last lasts a really long time because the scent is really strong so you only have to use a little at a time. This was £8.50 from The Body Shop.
My favourite of all is Ghost Eclipse perfume. I would describe this as fresh and fruity and floral all at the same time. I think this perfume is really good quality because it lasts all day and the scent is really strong, but not in a bad way. The perfume in the pictures is the 30ml which is £20 in Superdrug. I know this on the pricier side, but I absolutely LOVE this perfume and wear it every day.
I hope this helped in some way and you guys go out and buy one of these!
Dream on๐Ÿ’—
Dolly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment